Nerea Marteache, Ph.D.
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Professor, Department of Criminal Justice
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contact: email@example.com
Dr. Marteache’s holds an M.A. in Law from the University ESADE-Ramon Llull (Barcelona, Spain), her scholarship involves two complementary subject areas—crime prevention through opportunity reduction and the analysis and evaluation of criminal justice policy. She also worked as a researcher at the Department of Justice of the Government of Catalonia (Spain), mainly in the areas of juvenile justice, corrections, and court performance evaluation.
Dr. Marteache’s scholarly work includes many book chapters and publications in European Journal on Criminal Justice and Research, European Journal of Criminology, Journal of Public Transportation, Journal of American College Health, and Crime Science.
Areas of Expertise:
- Environmental Criminology and Crime Analysis
- Situational Crime Prevention and Problem-oriented Policing
- Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (C.P.T.E.D.)
- White collar/Occupational Crime
- Public Opinion and Criminal Justice Policy